Elephant Paint By Numbers Kit
Elephant Paint By Numbers is specially designed for elephant lovers. It Contains all the required tools to create the artwork
- Linen Canvas
- 3 brushes
- 1 set acrylic paint
- Instruction file
- Reference Sheet
- Frames Or DIY frames are optional to buy
Note: There is a difference between DIY frame and normal(ready) frame. DIY frame will be sent in the form of small separate wooden blocks and screws. You need to assemble it while normal frame is already in assembled form with canvas stretched on it.
Basic instructions to create the artwork
- Before starting the artwork fill a container for washing the brush.
- Clear the area you want to work on while hide the remaining area with old newspaper.
- The areas marked with a specific number needs to filled with specific corresponding color.
- Use only one color at a time.
- Always start with the largest area and finish with smallest area.
- Do control the brush more efficiently and accurately while painting near the edges of an area.
More About Elephants
Elephants are generally calm and kind Animals. There are emotional for there kids like human beings. If you are attracted to elephants it means you are a kind human being. As an adult and animal lover one would definitely love to paint an elephant. Kids naturally fall in love with them and feel happy when they see an Elephant. They may became more empathetic towards animals and nature creating such artworks. Gift such things to your kids which make them grow at mental level. Let them be more creative. Once the painting is complete, you can put it on the wall of your kid’s room as a decor piece. You can check more paint by numbers for kids on our website.
Fun Facts About Elephants: Elephants are natural born swimmers. They have good memory. Elephant is National Animal of Thailand.
PS: Activities such as paint by numbers, diamond paintings, helps reducing stress and makes you more creative.